1. I’m done bitching about the weather. I have been Snarky McGrumpersons for too long, and I’ve let it get to me. Spring has to be just around the corner (right? please?), so I am done with complaining. Right after this:
see more crazy cat pics
2. My youngest sister is going to school full-time, working part-time (with long and understaffed shifts), and dealing with a person who torments her. And she’s rocking through all of these pretty hard. She is totally amazing and deserves a medal. She’s awesome.
3. I saw my family this weekend and it was once again made clear to me that I come from a gassy, gassy people. Can’t be helped.
4. While at my Grandma’s house on Easter Sunday, I showed my Aunt my tattoo in the guest room (because I have to take my shirt off to show it properly). Later, in the kitchen, my Aunt mentioned the tattoo to my Grandma (whom I love love love and who is a giant cute mischief-maker and who is sometimes a little “off”). Gram pulls the back of my shirt up and pulls my bra strap down out of the way, which is fine by me, and then UNHOOKS MY BRA IN THE MIDDLE OF THE KITCHEN, giggles, and walks away. It was like my own Sixteen Candles moment.
5. I love this weather. It’s perfect for continuing to wear my recent handknits.
That is all.