When I was a kid we used to sing this song:
There was an old man called Michael Finnegan
He grew whiskers on his chin again
He cut ’em off but they grew in again
Poor old Michael Finnegan!
Fortunately my iPod does not contain that song.
This week’s soundtrack:
1. Toccata & Fugue in D Minor by Bach
2. The Look of Love by Billy May and his Orchestra
3. My Three Sons by Nelson Riddle and his Orchestra
4. Symphony No. 3 in E Flat Major, Op. 55 3. Scherzo Allegro Vivace by Beethoven
5. Fox Confessor Brings the Flood by Neko Case
6. Last Train to Clarksville by The Monkees
7. Know Your Role by Method Man
8. Simple Gifts by Allison Krauss & Yo-Yo Ma (one of my most favorite songs ever)
9. Black and Blue by Tilly and the Wall
10. Feeling Neglected? by Rainer Maria
What’s in your ears?